Lobster Fresh Rolls with Peanut Lime Dressing
- 16 rice paper sheets
- 2 cups PEI lobster, cooked, shelled, chopped
- 2 mangos, peeled, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 English cucumber, julienned
- 2 avocados, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Water to thin
1. Fill pie dish with hot or boiling water. Dip a rice paper sheet in the water and remove when pliable.
2. Fill each rice paper sheet with 2 tbsp each lobster, mango, red peppers, cucumber, and 1 tbsp each avocado, red cabbage, mint, basil and cilantro. Roll like a burrito by folding in the sides and roll the bottom over the top of the mixture, tucking it under the other side of the mixture and rolling until complete. Repeat with each rice paper sheet, covering with a damp dishcloth to prevent drying.
3. Make dipping sauce by whisking together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, honey and sriracha. Add water to thin out mixture until it reaches the consistency of yogurt.
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator covered completely with a damp dishcloth.