Lobster Tacos with Mango Cucumber Salsa
- 2- 2lb cooked PEI lobsters, roughly chopped into small pieces, claws set aside
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 ripe mangos, dice small
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 2 mini cucumber, dice small
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro, plus extra leaves for garnish
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 12 fresh corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
1. In large bowl toss together the chopped lobster, claws, spices, juice of one lime and olive oil, mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size bowl mix together the mango, red onion, jalapeno, cucumber, cilantro and season with the juice of one lime, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a large cast iron pan over medium heat. Once hot, individually char the tortillas for about 30 seconds per side until hot and lightly coloured.
4. To assemble, top each warm tortilla with a spoonful of the lobster mixture and a spoonful of mango salsa, and a sprinkle of the crumbled feta, garnish with cilantro leaves if desired.