PEI Lobster Dip
- 1/4 C cream cheese
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 1/4 C cooked spinach
- 2 TBSP chopped dill
- 1 C frozen mango
- 1/3 c cooked red pepper
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 1/8 C white wine vinegar
- 8 oz lobster meat shelled
- 4 oz charred corn
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
1. In a pot, cook together mango, red pepper, brown sugar and vinegar to form a chutney. Cook until ingredients have combined and no liquid remains. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, sour cream and chopped dill until evenly mixed.
3. In a bowl, layer dip by putting down cream cheese/spinach mixture first. Top with charred corn.
4. Next, layer on mango chutney on top of spinach mixture and corn.
5. Top mango chutney with shelled lobster meat.
Then top shelled lobster meat with cheddar cheese.
6. Serve with crackers and bread!