PEI Lobster Rice Bowl with Avocado and Sriracha-Lime Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sriracha (or your favourite hot sauce)
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 3 cups Sticky Rice, cooked
- 2 each Avocados, pits removed & sliced ¼” thick
- 1 cup Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 each Bell Pepper, sliced
- 2 (1.25 lb) PEI Lobsters, meat cooked & chopped*
- Sesame Seeds, to garnish- as needed
- Lime Wedges, to garnish- as needed
- Fresh Cilantro, to garnish- optional
1. Place mayonnaise, sriracha, and lime juice into a bowl; stir well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Portion the first five ingredients around the perimeter of four shallow bowls.
2. Top each bowl with lobster and drizzle with sriracha-lime mayonnaise.
3. Garnish bowls with sesame seeds, lime wedges, and fresh cilantro.
*Two (1 ¼ lb.) lobsters yield approximately 280 grams or 2 cups of cooked lobster meat.
-Rice bowls can be served with hot or cold rice depending on your preference.