Surf n Turf Lobster Skewers with Grilled Lemon Aioli
- 4 striploin steaks, cubed
- 4 lobsters, steamed, cooled in an ice bath, shelled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 lemons, halved
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic cloves and set aside.
2. Preheat grill to 450°F and brush with oil.
3. Alternate cooked lobster and steak cubes on a skewer and pat dry with paper towel.
4. Brush skewers with melted garlic butter and place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, basting with butter halfway through. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Place lemons, cut side down, on the grill. Cook for 5 minutes or until grill marks appear. Remove and let cool.
Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise with juice of 1 lemon and salt.
6. Serve skewers with aioli and grilled lemons.