Chipotle Lobster Avocado Wrap
- 9 oz (1 3/4 cups) steamed lobster meat, chopped (from 2 lb lobster)
- 3 tbsp light mayo
- 2 tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste or chopped peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 8 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 whole wheat, low carb tortillas, room temperature
Chop the lobster meat into small pieces. In a medium bowl combine the light mayonnaise, yogurt, chipotle pepper, green onion and cilantro. Add the lobster, squeeze the lemon juice over the lobster and mix well.
Place chopped romaine lettuce over each wrap, top with about 1/3 cup of the lobster salad and 1/4 of the avocado. Wrap by folding the edges in slightly and slice diagonally.
*Chef’s Tip: Try using naan bread, instead of the flour tortillas, for another delicious option.