Lobster Filled Potatoes
- 8 Medium sized potatoes, baked and halved
- 1⁄3 cup (80 ml) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Sour cream
- 2 cups (500 ml) Fresh or canned lobster meat, chopped
- 2 Spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp (3 ml) Smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
Bake potatoes for 60 to 70 minutes.
Halve the potatoes lengthwise.
Scoop out the potatoes; reserving the shells.
Add the mayonnaise and sour cream to the potatoes and mash.
Add the lobster meat, spring onion, tarragon, mustard and paprika and mix thoroughly.
Fill the potato shells with the lobster and potato mixture. Sprinkle parmesan over the potatoes.
Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and place in an oven preheated to 375ºF (190ºC). Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.