Chef Jesse’s PEI Lobster Fresh Rolls
- 1 Pound PEI Lobster Lobster Meat
- 2 Tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 Lime (zest of)
- 1/2 Cup of Scallions (slivered)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Corn, charred
- 2 Firm-ripe Avocados, sliced
- 12 Each Rice Paper Wrappers (or use 8-inch rounds)
- 12 Each Dill Sprigs
- 1 Small Bunch Cilantro Sprigs
- 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Each Chili (or small Serrano, sliced)
- 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Black Garlic
1. Pre soak rice paper for 1-3 minutes until malleable. Set on lightly oiled cutting board.
2. Using all ingredients listed, mix gently in bowl until lobster salad type consistency is reached.
3. Add 2-3 oz. of lobster mixture to fresh roll. Top mixture with chopped dill. Tuck in ends, roll tightly.
4. Continue above process until mixture is completely used, will yield 12 fresh rolls.