Mango-Green Curry Lobster
- 2 whole (1 ½ pound) Cooked Lobsters, shucked & chopped (how to cook)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2/3 cup Frozen Mango, cubed
- 2 tsp Green Curry Paste
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- ½ cup Red or Yellow Bell Peppers, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped (optional), to taste
- Lime Wedges, quartered, as desired
Combine coconut milk, frozen mango, green curry paste and salt & black pepper in a blender; blend until smooth.
Heat a medium pot over medium heat; add canola oil.
Add bell peppers and cook until softened, approximately 6-7 minutes.
Add mango-green curry sauce to the pot; bring to a simmer and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Fold in lobster meat and cook just until heated through.
Remove from heat and divide between 2 serving dishes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
Serve with jasmine rice, naan bread or pappadums.
*Chef’s Tip: Try adding Sambal or chili peppers if you like a spicy curry.
There are many prepared versions of curry sauce available at the grocery store; use your favourite brand or try making it from scratch. This recipe is versatile and would complement many flavour variations